Contribute to Bike Your Drive
Want to write for BikeYourDrive.com? If your a cyclist with something to share we’d love to hear from you! We accept one off posts or regular articles to be published on our blog.
Here’s what we are looking for…
- 100% Original Content
- 800 – 1500 words
- Relevant images
Feel free to write about anything cycling related but mosts article we post fit into the following categories:
- Guides for commuting
- Bike parts
- Cycling accessories
- Bike maintenance
- Cycling safety
- Health and fitness for cyclists
There are three types of posts that work well,
- You share a cycle related ‘how to’ guide – In this article type you will show the readers how to get a specific task done. Once again, use lots of screenshots and examples wherever possible.
- You review a bike product – In this article type you will make recommendations to the readers based on your experience with a cycling product.
- You share a cycling case study – In this article you will unpack and explain the details of something like a cycling programme, process or strategy.
- You share a solution to a cycling problem– In this article type you will cover a solution you have uncovered to a specific problem our readers may have.
Unfortunately we can’t offer monetary payment, however, you will receive full accreditation for anything published and we will happily link to your Twitter, website, Facebook profile or any other social media.
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for the Bike Your Drive audience, please fill out the form below.